Friday, March 7, 2008

Four Things

Four things about me that you may, or may not have known.

A. Four jobs I have had in my lifetime.
1. Telephone operator
2. Shipbuilder
3. Aerospace pattern maker
4. Engineering Instructor

B. Four movies I would watch over and over (within reason)
1. LoTR
2. Star Wars
3. Matrix
4. Ong-Bak

C. Four TV shows that I watch. (when I get the chance)
1. SG-1
2. Myth Busters
3. Lost
4. Oprah

D. Four places I have been in the last year.
1. Mobile, AL
2. San Diego, CA
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Atlanta, GA

E. Four people who email me regularly.
1. Elder Byrd
2. Hila
3. Joey
4. Lynn

F. Four of my favorite foods.
1. Tai
2. Chinese
3. Mexican
4. Italian

G. Four places I would rather be right now.
1. no where else - weird but true for the moment
2.
3.
4.
H. Four things I look forward to in 2008.
1. Mother's Day Phone Call from Elder Byrd
2. Christmas Phone Call from Elder Byrd
3. more personal discipline
4. moving on campus ROLL TIDE!

No comments: