Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spoon or Shovel


Some people eat frozen desserts in fancy stemmed crystal with petite spoons. Where I come from the size of the bowl is only limited by the trade-off between the speed of melting and the speed of eating. As for the utensil, the question is: Do you want a spoon or a shovel (aka soup spoon). We had a dusting of snow this morning, so Hila and I were good to go with big bowls and shovels!

In case you are wondering, we are eating Publix brand Black Jack Cherry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt. It's like Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia without the heart attack. While researching this post I discovered that they also make a Low Fat Frozen Yogurt version of Cherry Garcia. I've not seen it around here. That's ok, it would have to be pretty darn good to beat the value of the Publix brand.

I guess I could learn not to snack when I'm watching movies but where's the fun in that!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

I see no need to get rid of snacks during movies... Why do you think they sell them at teh theatre :)?!! Because it's a genius idea. And, since we are geniuses, we should stick with the genius ideas :).

Virginia said...

Perhaps even genius enough to learn from an observation attributed (without reference) to Einstein: "In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep."